Monday, March 11, 2013

Rosy sheep and Co, and great news

One of my latest creations - Rosy sheep




                                                           Rosy sheep photos made  by  Igor Zamyatin (Myst Hive)


Great news!My  dear friends,  now you can find Rosy sheep, my owls and other creations at offline store ''Depst'' in Moscow, Russia

   Address: Tsvetnoy Central Market , -1 floor,''Depst''
   15,bld 1,Tsvetnoy blvd, Moscow, Russia,
   
    Теперь моих сов и других созданий можно купить в магазине Depst на минус 1 -ом      
    этаже Tsvetnoy Central Market    ( TЦ ''Цветной'')

   Адрес: Цветной б-р, 15, стр. 1, Tsvetnoy Central Market, 
   –1 этаж , Depst , м. ''Цветной бульвар'' 
   Режим работы: пн-сб 10.00–22.00, вс 11.00–22.00




6 comments:

  1. This rosy sheep is so sweet! Congratulations on selling at Moscow shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! ♥ Congratulations. One day, I'd love to be able to sell my designs in a real store.


    Abigail
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rosy, you're so super cute!! I'm melting :)

    ReplyDelete